Evening Royal Reception at Puri Anyar Kerambitan,
a Puri/Royal Balinese House Compound of the XVII Century
at the Village of Kerambitan, Tabanan, Bali
The honorable guests arrive at Puri Anyar Kerambitan
welcomed by welcoming ceremonies:
- Mass of people handling torches in their hands,
symbolized to show the way to enter to the palace.
(It’s an old Balinese manner, they are about 100 people).
- Mass of people with OKOKAN (big
wooden cow bells) hanging around their necks, demonstrating
their dance to the guests, symbolizes that Kerambitan
village is famous as rice storage of Bali (they are
about 100 people).
- Mass of women carrying CANE (traditional
flowers arrangement) toward the guests, as welcome
flowers (about 20 women).
- Mass of girls - dancers and a complete of Gong
orchestra, welcoming and invite the honorable guests
to enter the Palace (about 80 people).
The honorable guests arrive at the first yard (Bencingah)
of the Palace, meet the host Bapak Ngurah Agung Oka
and invite the guests to enter together to the Kori
Agung (honorable main gate) of the Palace, meanwhile
the Holliman of the Palace sprinkling holly water to
the honorable guests by means of the safety and the
familiarity of the visit.
- The guests are pleased to sit down, welcoming speech
by the host.
- Welcome drink and soup to be served to the guests.
- The procession of foods for dinner are carried
by people, and following by a big Baleganjur
orchestra / Balinese orchestra. (It's an
old traditional of serving food for the honorable
guests about 50 people).
The honorable guests are kindly invited to buffet dinner
- After dinner, "Joged Bumbung"
dance to be performed, the guests are kindly invited
to participate to dance with the Joged dancers (about
- Afterwards the guests are kindly invited to visit
Tandakan the inner court yard of the Palace, meanwhile
the chairman/leader of the group is kindly requested
to write comments in the guests book of Puri Anyar
- The honorable guests are kindly invited to proceed
back to the first yard of the Palace to attend the
last program the unique “Tektekan” drama that’s created
and performed by/at Puri Anyar Kerambitan, occasionally.
Tektekan is a drama/trance dance about the fight between
black and white magic power (about 100 dancers).
The end of the "Tektekan"
drama is as the end of the whole program
The honorable guests are leaving Kerambitan, Tabanan
PRICES for this ROYAL RECEPTION
- Dinner party based on total number of participants
- This party is good for FAREWELL PARTY
- Brem Bali (Balinese rice wine) and crackers
- Chicken vegetable soup
- Chicken satay
- Shrimp crackers
- Balinese grilled chicken
- Grilled fish sweet and sour sauce
- Kerambitan’s saffron yellow rice
- Green vegetables with soya sauce
- Steamed chopped fish covered by banana leaf with coconut
- Steamed chopped beef with egg
- Roasted pig
- Fried crabs with potatoes
- Balinese steamed rice
- Fried noodles
- Fish satay
- 4 kinds of fruits
- Balinese kue
- Black forest cake
- Fruit pie